- Advantages of registering a trademark
- International classification of goods and services for the registration of marks (NICE)
- What is a trademark?
- Application proceeding for trademarks
- Type of signs that are potentially registerable
- Applications Costs (* Chilean pesos and the equivalent in US dollars)
- How can I sell a trademark?
- How can I renew a trademark?
- How can I assign a trademark application?
- What is a trademark?
- How much does it cost?
- Which are the tribunals related to trademarks matters?
- How can I file an opposition against a trademark application?
- What are the classes by which the products or services are classified? International Classification of Goods and Services for the Registration of Marks (NICE)
- What documents should be filed?
- Is it necessary to hire a lawyer or trademark agent to file a trademark application?
- How much is the cost for renewing a trademark registration?
- How is a procedure for registration of a mark?
- Is it necessary to perform a search before filing a registry application?
- When do I have to pay for renewing a trademark?
- How do I license my trademark? Recording procedure.
- How do I file a trademark application?
- What type of signs that are potentially registerable?
- What does a patent protect?
- How can I register a patent or utility model abroad?
- What is a license?
- How long am I protected under a patent and a utility model?
- Where is it possible to search for a patent?
- What is the proceeding for registering a patent?
- How can I commercialize my patent?
- What is the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)?
- What is a patent?
- What kind of invention can be protected?
- Trademark Law Treaty (TLT)
- Brussels Convention Relating to the Distribution of Programme-Carrying Signals Transmitted by Satellite
- Rome Convention for the Protection of Performers, Producers of Phonograms and Broadcasting Organizations
- WIPO Copyright Treaty (WCT)
- Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol
- Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)
- Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property
- Budapest Treaty on the International Recognition of the Deposit of Microorganisms for the Purposes of the Patent Procedure
- TRIPS Agreement
- Regulations under the Patent Cooperation Treaty
- UPOV - International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty (WPPT)
- Convention for the Protection of Producers of Phonograms Against Unauthorized Duplication of Their Phonograms
- Convention Establishing the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)